Ms. Betching

I'm missing school.
It's not just now because I have the same gloomy feeling every time school ends.Life is indeed full of ironies! I could still remember the weeks and days I kept complaining about the tons of homework and projects due and now... I want them all back! Or so i think? hmm... I should be careful with my wishes!

Moving on, Ms. Betching, my class adviser, gave us this letter last March 10, 2008! I wondered what it was. I thought that the letter listed how much we needed to pay for all the lost books we had in class! HA-HA! But, surprisingly what was written on it was a sweet letter from her. Reminders, advices and short messages that weren't generic! you know what i mean? She really thought about what she was going to say for each of us and this was what she had in store for me:

"Lorenz, you are one of the most interesting individuals in class.... but you're kinda shy.... But I think the junior year activities and challenges would eventually make a difference :) You've got initiative and surely you are motivated....... I like that :) See you around!

The second I was done reading it.. I was like WOAH! She had so much to say about me! HA-HA.
It shocked me! It really did because just like what she said I am shy.... WHEN I'M WITH HER!
haha. I get tongue-twisted and nervous when I speak to her so that's why she presumed I was shy
Because ask my friends they know that I'm not! (different post.)

The year I had in 2A took 360 degrees turn with this letter because she made it seem all worthwhile even though it was not! :D And if you ask me what would I miss in class? I would give a definite answer, it would be Ms. Betching’s line: “Live Jesus in our hearts!!!” complete with the high pitch delivery... So, DIVINE! :D

THANKS Ms. Betching!!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment