Yaya

“Whatever yaya… you’re such a loser!” This line has been such an instant classic for me as well as my friends!!! The first time I watched “Ang spoiled”, a segment in Bubble Gang, I have been hooked ever since. I really don’t get the chance to watch it since it comes on really late on a Friday night… But, THANK GOD FOR YOUTUBE I have seen almost every episode posted!!!

This skit features Ogie Alcasid as “Angelina” who is a spoiled, I dunno, 6-8 year old. She always gets what she wants and for some reason she BULLIES her yaya!!!! =)) Now a yaya could do only so much to express her frustration right? That’s the funny part!!!! Michael V. stars as “her” yaya who has this love-hate relationship with Angelina. Her Bisaya accent is so, what shall I say, addicting? :))


BATH TIME/ SOCIAL STUDIES/ SCHOOL DAY/ BALLET


REMOTE CONTROL/ PSP/ FLOWER GIRL/ SUBMISSION



UNIFORM/ TREE/ YAYA’S BOYFRIEND/ PET



KULAM/ MEDICINE/ PARK

My favorite:


CHOCOLATE

If you haven’t asked me I have had a lot of yayas of my own and I really spend so much time with them growing up… so, it goes without saying that I love them!! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment