I COULD’VE BEEN, WOULD’VE BEEN, and SHOULD’VE BEEN IN THE SECOND HONORS!!!!!!

If, Yes, if! ... If it weren’t for good old’ CHEMISTRY!

Imaging how sad frustrated I feel right now because I just found out that all the other subjects gave me a grade 83 and above! (WOW right!?) Meaning, I qualified for second honors because those grades are great! But no… they won’t give it to me; moreover, they decided that at least I should have a subject that would pull my average lower … Wow. I am not blaming my teachers… I blame my destiny! Why should this be the case? You know I have worked hard for it and to have this opportunity of having all the other subjects in your favor doesn’t come around very often! In other words, maybe next time I will not only have to deal with Chemistry but with other subjects as well.

Being part of the Second Honors is really important to me because it seals the deal for you to be part of 4A next year. And you don't even want to get me started on why I would want that... Sheesh!
:-O

Inhale….
Exhale…
ANYWAYS.... I am pleased with my grades because those grades are hard to have and unlike in my grade school days a line of 9 isn't given often so, you see, I have only one. =)) I really have to concentrate on my MATH and CHEMISTRY. :D I promise..

Tssss...

No comments:

Post a Comment