Mario Testino














Snapped this picture from a celebrity portrait book shot by Mario Testino. :D (He's like Annie Leibovitz.) Took a picture of a picture. =)) The art/design/photography section of any bookstore is where I'm usually at. :> BTW, Brad and Angelina can do no wrong in my eyes. @-)

Well, I'm going to share them all. =)) Mario Testino has the gift of capturing them at their most real state and I like it. :) HAHA. The Johnny Depp-Kate Moss picture made me remember this conversation:

Mom: "I like your eyes... they're so innocent"(she's talking to me...)
Sister: (she butts in) "He's not innocent! As if! He knows a lot of stuff"
Me: "What? What 'stuff'?" (haha. awkward.) =))))

It's all "art" to me. ;)

6 comments:

kate said...

i have nothing against the post/pics but i think the blog title is such a misnomer! seriously, couldn't you think of another title? :(

fine.each to his own.

hi lorenz! :))

Lorenz said...

why is it a misnomer? :)) It's befitting to use for the pictures. :> :> :)) you always remind me that you are an english teacher. HAHA. HEY MISS KATE! ;)

kate said...

It's not because i'm so full of myself, I just can't help it :)and even if i don't own this blog, i feel entitled to speak my mind :))

i could give you so many reasons why, but the best answer is: i'm still sore about your comment on the movie 'Love Actually'. and ur right, it's befitting...but only to a certain extent.

nevermind.

Lorenz said...

MISS KATE =)))))))
YOU SHOULD FEEL ENTITLED. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. =)) =)) =)) :| You're my favorite english teacher. :)) THAT or ENGLISH is really just my favorite subject. =))

ganun ba? LOVE ACTUALLY didn't make any impact on me. :(( Better pa romantic tagalog films in making you fall in love. :> :))

kate said...

i'm not buying that :)) english just happens to be your fave subject:)

ang kulit ng lahi ko, pero last na talaga: it's not about falling in love! and how could you even fall in love just by watching a movie?! the closest you could get to falling in love from watching a movie is feeling inspired...

basta....

[thank you lorenz for letting ur teacher vent out her boredom, confusion and monumental frustration] = 3 Archie comic books :))

Lorenz said...

WATCH NA LANG NICK AND NORAH'S! :">

Post a Comment