Blogspot Convert





WELCOME TO BLOGSPOT! :)) I told you it has an easier platform. Okaaay, people in Tumblr may argue with me because they post so often but still Blogger is the best blogging experience for me! That's why I never use other sites. :))

Bjornmanila.blogspot.com will be for his photography portfolio but his Multiply is still his main outlet.

Can't wait to see the next Jeremy Cowart/Mario Testino/Bruce Weber/BJ Pascual/ Marc Nicdao take a great picture after another. :> (Sales Talk. WHAAT. =)) Why do I know so many photographers? =)) )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks L! appreciate it, blogger is the best. ;)
oh, i'll be featured in Style Anywhere soon, naks, umaasenso! haha.
Let's do some collabs, ayt? :D

Lorenz said...

collabs. =)) what do i know. OH LETS DOODLE ON YOUR WALL ALREADY! \:D/

Erin said...

Tumblr kasi parang anak ng twitter at blogger yung dating. :))))


Ang galing ni bjorn @-)

Post a Comment