English Class

JR brought his camera to school last Thursday and I got excited because Miss Lally allowed us to use it. :)) (The school is so strict with bringing gadgets to school. :-L) That's our English teacher/ 4A Class adviser, Miss Lally. I have always like my English Teachers and she's no exception. :-j :)) We had a presentation about Greek Mythology but it was cut short due to early dismissal. :)) :)) THANKS JR! BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JET! (awesome seatmate) HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARL! (bukas ka pa :-j) :D

9 comments:

kate said...

happy birthday jet and karl! all the best:)

i miss school lorenz and i miss reading essays and bantering with the students:)

Lorenz said...

WE MISS YOU! :D
if that's anything at all to you. :-<

Jet said...

nice lorenz! haha. salamat ms. kateeee :D:D:D:D
recommendation ko dapat kay ms. kate. eh wala siya :( =)))

Bong said...

I miss high school! wah x.x hehe

kate said...

oo naman, you were my last batch in gh and my first spas sections ( my guinea pigs...hehe) i was lenient and outgoing in 2b, sarcastic and mean in 2a :))[ such audacity! haha ]
btw, you must have made such a good impression on ms tin, she's not really scary....she's terrifying:))
please help her out in cue, she could really use more support and cooperation from the club members

Lorenz said...

@jet: lahat kaya tayo papagawa kay miss kate! :))

@bong: HAHAHAHA! I'm eager for college. :P

@kate: OO NA KASI 2A WAS VERY.... STIFF! That doesn't matter anymore since our present class has great chemistry naman... I think! =))

Miss Tin. :"> :"> :"> I need to be professional. Haha. Bawal kwento2. :-" But CUE? So far so good. :D

Justin said...

lenient and outgoing in 2b. FTW =))

ryan said...

Ms.Kate! :)

You never read my message on multiply I sent over a month ago =( (I sent it the day I got the chopsticks... thanks soo much :D ) I did say thanks in the message but I don't think you saw it eh haha :P

kate said...

ryan! i read it:) i checked and im positive. we'll catch up ok?:)

Post a Comment