SMB FTW!!!! ;)

I don't know how to play basketball. That's hardly an earth-shattering confession. :)) (Waaat. NO ONE TAUGHT ME. huhu. Fail Childhood. Ano? MILO BEST dapat? %-) Are you kidding me. L-)) BUT, BUT, BUT... Playing is different from watching! Though I think it's already a waste of time if I try to learn (ang dami ng magaling. I have other things planned.) don't get me wrong... Watching the game is my new favorite hobby. :)) I got used to it and it helps if you always watch live. :-j I will never claim to understand the "science" of basketball (lalim kaya minsan "warning to san miguel beermen, for failure of court decorum." "resentment to a call" ...bahala na yan. :-j) ... and I just watch simply for the game and how the players play in the court. :> Bow.

Today was GAME 7 of the Finals between Ginebra and San Miguel Beer! I'm not a sportswriter but the bottomline is SMB WON!!!! 90-79. :> :> :> I like it when the Ginebra crowd shuts up. :)) Anyway, after the game in Araneta my mom took us to the victory party. \:D/ =)) Sorry, fan mode kay Pingris (ehem, ROI MARCIAL you should've joined me. haha. SAYANG. :-L) and Freeman! It's so cool I got to talk to them for like a minute or so. :-j =)) The euphoria is understandable because it took four years for the SAN MIGUEL BEERMEN to become a CHAMPION once again. \:D/ CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

2 comments:

kate said...

wow...the perks: all those free tickets to shows, games and concerts! you're very lucky lorenz

pingris= hotness :))

Lorenz said...

pingris= hotness :))
pingris= hotness :))
pingris= hotness :))

(hahaha. =)) :> funny miss kate!)

Post a Comment