Strictly Tagalog

Went to U.P. today to check where my Testing Center was located. My mom asked a security personnel but he didn't know the place, so he got his walkie-talkie and...

Guard sa U.P.: Magandang Hapon, Pyramid... Kung inyong mamarapatin nais ko pong itanong kung nasaan ang Palma Hall? :| :|

I wasn't ready for that. =)))) Lupit mag tagalog ng mga guard sa UP. :| (are they required?) I hope the tagalog questions in the UPCAT Exams wouldn't be thaaat hard. :| It's going to be this weekend already!!! :-S :-S

5 comments:

kate said...

shucks..lalim naman mag-tagalog ng manong guard :)

go lorenz! gambate ne.. ( fight! ) :)

Lorenz said...

=)) asa pa ako sa upcat. :| =))

Erin said...

Woy manong guard ^:)^

Tagalog...
I belong in UP. :(( =))WHAT. :-j

Lorenz said...

\:D/ cool diba. parang straight out of noli me tangere ung guard. @-)

Bong said...

HAHA! You could've asked me! No, they're not required :P haha

Post a Comment