It has been a long day

My UPCAT Experience? Pleasant. So I am curious who had the terror proctor or chicharon-eating-seatmate. :)) I was at Diliman 5 hours before my testing schedule and I dragged my mom along who patiently waited until 12:30 pm with me. :-" Being there early proved to be a good decision because shortly after, our car broke down! This could've been a really terrible experience and it's a good thing I sort of avoided it by being there early... so early. \:D/

I took the test at an airconditioned room, I was calm, everything was organized. :)) Taking the UPCAT is one thing and passing it is another so I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE RESULTS before saying anything... :-" All I'm saying is that I had extra time to answer the "If you have extra time" part. It was just like taking a Facebook Test!! =)) [I leave it up to you if you'll laugh or be impressed. :> :))]

FINALLY, UPCAT IS OVER. (I'm not looking back. It's overrrrr!!!! :D)
...ACET NEXT. :D

2 comments:

kate said...

did you stay in casaa [ cafeteria ]?:)
one down, lorenz :)

Lorenz said...

YES. :)) I was there by 7am. @-) I was traumatized by my brother's late entry to his testing center when he took the UPCAT! I swore not to go through something like that!

My mom and I killed time by talking at CASAA. \:D/ oii. miss kate. UP ALUMNA! :"> SMART.

Post a Comment