Funniest.







<------
Funniest scene from Hangover. :))


this one too: :))
Stu: You are literally too stupid to insult.
Alan: Thank you. :)

and this...
Phil: You're not really wearing that are you?
Alan: Wearing what?
Phil: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
Alan: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.
Phil: So does Joy Behar.

last:
Alan: What if Doug's dead? I can't afford to lose somebody close to me again, it hurts too much. I was so upset when my grandpa died.
Phil: How'd he die?
Alan:World War II.
Phil: Died in battle?
Alan: No, he was skiing in Vermont, it was just during World War II.


sorry. :)) go watch. ;)
and yeah. EXAMS are finished. \:D/

No comments:

Post a Comment