I hate this. There are no rules for male friendships @-)

@-) The number of awkward scenes in this movie? Countless. But you wouldn't want it in any other way. :> Paul Rudd plays the girl-friend kind of guy who has no guy friends and who's about to get married to Zooey. He meets Syndey Fife and their bromance overshadows everything and it's like he's getting a wife or something. =))

I started watching yesterday but finished it today. :| Megavideo Fail. :)) I did because... One, I was bored at home, Two, Jet was watching the same thing and Three, I thought it was an Apatow film. :)))

Becoming a friend to a girl is so crazy easy. :)) All you have to do is say HI and then you hit it off. You do that to a guy... and you GTFO. :))) There's some difficulty. But yeah, I have my own friends and they're going to be my future groomsmen that is if... I don't meet new people in College. JOKE LANG. :| =)))))

6 comments:

Jet said...

Psh. =))

estyyy said...

=))))))))))))))))

Lorenz said...

okay tawa na lang din ako. =))))

Bjorn said...

ay ganun. FO na pala to babes. :-| =)))))

Vic said...

that last statement is soooooo lorenz...:-j :-<

Lorenz said...

=))))

Post a Comment