Card distribution

I tried to bend avoiding the glass panel on the door because I didn't want to be seen from inside. My mom was talking to Miss Lally about my grades. :| Miss Donna came out of the room and saw me! "Nagtatago ka ba?" =)) "Ugh, NO miss, may nahulog lang sa floor." :-" =))

I went to Cue afterwards and the whole day was spent for choreo. Miss Tin told me to smile while dancing but I was just too focused on memorizing that I told her, "WAIT LANG." She was laughing at me. :| Thanks ha. :((

After Cue, I asked my mom who were the teachers she spoke to. She spoke with my Physics and Math teachers since both these subjects gave me a line of 7. :(( And she spoke with Sir Nolasco who told her that her son is restless and can't seem to stay put. (Hi, I am doing you a favor. Automotive makes us sleep and I'm helping my friends stay awake. :-L )

I'm not proud of my grades in Math and Physics at all. These subjects are such an ordeal for me ever since but it's my first time for both subjects be in the line of 7 in the same trimester. :(( (Ba't kasi sabay!!!) Plus, I have Cue and I know this shouldn't be a reason however I'm still adjusting. Joining Cue took so much out of me and it has been an overwhelming experience. I knew from the beginning that my academics will be compromised, my parents knew it as well. (I don't know how Gregg does it. He's superhuman. :-L) I thank God that they understand that Cue is a commitment and it will be all worth it one day. IT WILL BE WORTH IT. :>

8 comments:

Jamie still hates you :)) said...

Gago ka talaga :)) sinabihan mo si miss tin ng wait lang =))))))))?

Lorenz said...

hahah. Tapos tawa lang siya. Tapos sabi niya don't do say that on-stage!!! =)))))

Jamie kind of hates you a tad less :-" said...

=))))))))))) AW YOU SHOULD WATCH MISS TIN PAG SUMASAYAW KAYO NG GREASE TAS GUYS PART :)) GAGO SHE'S SO ANGAS AND SHE'S SINGING WITH YOU GUYS =))))))))))))))

AND WALA =)) WALA KANG CHOICE KASI NAKALAGAY NA GAWA NIYO NI BJORN YUNG DRAWING =))))))))))))))

ryy said...

I got scared earlier cuz my mom spoke to Miss Lally and Ms Donna for like 10-15 mins each. Akala ko mga anong sinasabi nila tungkol sa akin.. yun pala nagkwekwentuhan lang :))

and don't sweat the line of 7's. Miss Donna said herself this batch ain't so good when it comes to Math stuff compared to other batches :))

Lorenz said...

OO NGA! =)) Miss Donna and my mom were like BFFs and they didn't just talk about my grades but more than that. =)) @-)

goal for 2nd trime no line of 7. :-"

bEstela=)) said...

Hate Math is the one :"> Baka mamaya pag Atenista na tayo ( ops assuming :-" ) bigla mo kong iiwanan tas magshift ka sa Math course :(( OH NO =))))))))
But seriously, don't worry, kayang kaya mo yan ;;) \:D/

bEsty said...

btw, galing nung drawing huhu hate you :-<

Lorenz said...

@jamie: I did see her once and she was convincing. =))

@esty: BFA ID. END OF DISCUSSION. PLEASE. :">
DOODLE MO RIN I LIKE. :))

Post a Comment