I hope too. :((

Mae thanks for the pics. ;;)
Ian Altuna doesn't think I'll pass Ateneo. I think he's just saying this because he knows I'm paranoid and he knows how much I would love to go to Ateneo for college. Since then, I've been having nightmares... what if I don't get it in? WAAH. Ian would totally do his evil laugh. :| (I do have fallbacks. Yeah. :-") Today, I met Tricia Gosingtian, who's on her last year taking the course of my dreams . :> She was our photographer for the CUE Playbill. ;;)

Me: Hiii! :D Can I just say I'm taking the same course as yours in Ateneo. :">
Tricia: Oh? Information Design? :D
Me: YEAH. Information Design. (Wala akong masabi in your presence. :|)
Tricia: Ahhh. I hope you pass! ;;) :">
Me: (Is this goodbye? :-< ....Walking away)

Good Vibes. \:D/ ESTELA. :)) Tapos blockmates tayo! @-) LET'S PRAY!!! January next year will be so full of surprises and I don't know if I should anticipate for it. IT WILL COME WHETHER I WANT IT OR NOT. =)) :-"

1 comment:

Estelle Bagosi =)) said...

WE CAN!!!!!!

Post a Comment