High School was not meant to last.. okay

Sometimes, I feel like not studying at all.

BECAUSE.
  • Nearly 3 months before graduation.
  • I think I have a college.
  • the remaining 3 months I think should be spent for FUN.
  • there are many distractions
  • I need to focus on other things more
  • OR MAYBE I AM JUST TAMAD =))
Whatever, I always end up studying no matter what. =))




I get what you mean that if we only had it our way Senior Year shouldn't be such a buzzkill. :(( In terms of academics and extra-curricular activities this hasn't been a walk in a park at all. =)) And we all just want to create memories (and i'm not talking about staring blankly at the board and copying Big Patty's notes. :-L) knowing that nothing will slow down anymore and WE WILL GRADUATE SOONER THAN WE THINK. :|

I was really a studious student during the last three years but this time around studying took a toll on me. :| Like what you said there are other things that needs our attention and focus. @-) It can't be about school all the time, about grades. :-L I'd really want to remember my Senior Year as one that had me in control of what matters and what shouldn't matter later in life. :)

OR MAYBE YUN NGA I'M JUST TAMAD DIN. =)))))))) EXAAMSSSSS. %-)

4 comments:

Jet said...

AHAHAHA! Everyone's getting tamad these days :>

Lorenz said...

can't stress that enough. :))

Vic said...

i know right =)) :-j

Lorenz said...

:))))) automotive na lang and i'm doneeee

Post a Comment