Let me point this out

Everybody can buy a camera, start a blog, and talk about how their day went or how awesome their sets of friends are... which is what this blog has been about. :)

I don't believe in great photography but I believe in a great camera and a great subject. If you had a G11 I know you'd end up having decent pictures as well. =)) Can you see where I'm leading? I'm pretty much normal. =)) Everybody is normal. Some people just put themselves up in great pedestals even if what they do is very normal. :)) Check every blog there is out there and you can see that it's pretty much the same pattern for everybody: Take great photos, narrate their day and reblog pictures of inspiration or frustration. I SEE THAT THERE ARE MORE COMMONALITIES THAN DIFFERENCES. I see things like this and I know that despite anyone's stature in life he or she takes a shit. "That the red carpet is just a fucking carpet." =))

5 comments:

kate said...

i wonder what brought this on.. :))

it's true though, some people feel the need to assert and set themselves apart and the blog could be a perfect venue for that. well, it sure does serve different purposes :)

but this is the most awesome blog in the world! :)

hi lorenz!

karl said...

Why do I feel I know where this is coming from?...

Lorenz said...

MISS KATE >:D< haha blogging just feel like useless sometimes when there are more interesting people who have blogs themselves :< HAHA

Levo said...

I believe in great photography :| joke okay what :)))) lorenz, we should enroll in a photography class! :-j

Lorenz said...

:)) Wala. Masaya ako sa random shots. :)))))

Post a Comment