Hang-out at Bjorn's


The only difference about being at Bjorn's was that there were more people so naturally it was more fun doing nothing. =))))) Gets. :)))) Met up at Starbucks in Shang then we convoyed to Paranaque. :> Spent the entire day dosing off, eating, watching Hangover again and roaming around the neighborhood. :))))) By the day's end we were "chauffeured" back to Shang again. =)))) ^___^ THANKS BJORN. :D :D
John, Jamie, Mikka and Anina
John, Ryan, Me, Bjorn, Jet, Micco and Migi
Dinner at Pepper Lunch then Micco bought a Quart of Peanut Butter Froyo meant for 5 people to share. :> :))))
IT WAS THE BEST. =P~

5 comments:

karl said...

A nice crowd always produces a great hang-out :D
I wish I was there :D

Vic said...

me too :P wait, feeling ko magcocomment si john, jet, or someone ng something to tease me @-) lagi naman eh :-L =)))))))))

Jamie just saw you! :)) said...

GAH I WANT FROYO TULOY :((
and btw Karl :)) trust me :-j in spirit you were there :>

Lorenz said...

:))) and victor was there in spirit too. ;;) MAY ONE BOX OF PIZZA ka pa. =))))))

Lorenz said...

@jamie: :> QUART Php499 =))))))

Post a Comment