Brandon Flowers








"The feather epaulettes were my most fabulous style statement. When I get into the jacket I feel good and very triumphant. It's the old cliche of putting the mask on." -Brandon Flowers. Epaulettes or shouler pieces are usually seen on military men, these are what they use to indicate their rank. However, this has had a crossover in commercial fashion, and fashion forward people have surely rocked this trend. I first took note of Brandon Flowers when I saw a picture of him attending the 2008 MTV Europe Music Awards, of course, wearing the eye-catching feathered epaulette and since then everybody was doing it, may it be fringed, sequined, beaded, embroidered, feathered and tasseled. He's one of the stylish men I know, him and Kanye West, who are not afraid to push the limits of what guys can and can't wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment