Today my dad asked me for advice on what to wear

...my life has a purpose! =))) HAHA. Lucky for me to have chanced upon him on a good mood so I randomly told him I wanted boat shoes and he bought one for me! \:D/ He wanted to get Sperry topsiders but that was too expensive for me, besides, I have another idea for the remaining amount. =))))) And he even agreed not to tell my mom about my latest purchase. :-" (She'll find out soon enough anyways. =)))) HAHA. How awesome is my dad. :))) (Ryan Nicolas you better agree.) I'm like one of a thousand other guys who has boat shoes. Meh. But my dad bought this for me and I wouldn't have it any other way. :)) Chose the screaming red as my dad liked my choice as well. :D Will wear this to school tomorrow. :D Thanks Pa!

5 comments:

ryan :) said...

you mentioned my name :") haha epal :)) you know i agree. i'll never forget the bike =))

why did your dad need fashion advice? :))) just tell him to watch John Cusack films and copy whatever he wears :>

are those springfield boat shoes? :o

Lorenz said...

Ryan! :))OH, I've never used the bike na. :| HAHA. Because my dad trusts my taste. :> And uhh di yan springfield no. mura lang yan :>

karl said...

I have one na rin since two weeks ago:D =))

Lorenz said...

@Karl: AYUN OH :> but i think requirement naman yata yan sa ateneo =)))) jk

karl said...

=)) medyo lang =))

Post a Comment