Dean and Trent Fall Lookbook

Posting this spread from Dean and Trent's latest Lookbook for Fall 2010 (Part 1 of 2) not only because I am an intern for them but also because it's my pleasure to do so. :) Ever since I've been a fan of their clothes and just for me to be part of the team is something that I'm hugely grateful for. This was shot last Sept. 26 on-location at La Mesa Eco Park with the amazingly talented Cholo dela Vega as photographer, styled by the fashionable Dominique Tiu and Art Direction from our boss Rick Manzano. Blogging about this some more once Part 2 gets uploaded, as well as the video lookbook. :) For the meantime, head over to Dean and Trent's website to check out the clothes.

Do visit Dean and Trent at the following branches:

Crossings Trinoma
Crossing Shangri-La
Crossings Glorietta
Trilogy, Rada St., Legaspi Village
Anthology, Rockwell
Backstage, Serendra

No comments:

Post a Comment