SOMEONE LIKE YOU










My parents just got back last July 23 from their 16-day US vacation!! Definitely missed their presence in my life but I'm just glad they found time for each other again! During their stay they've been to over 9 states already (Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, New York plus the district of Washington D.C.) visited my brother working in Indianapolis, met-up with some relatives staying there and went all tourist crazy in all the must-see places. It makes me grin so wide seeing all the photos of my parents so full of love. Hahah.

P.S. I'm so proud of my mom for taking some beautiful photos! Was worried sick they'd call me back home complaining about their camera issues. Haha Surprised she's such a pro at this!

1 comment:

Jamie Blomdahl said...

Favorite ko to please: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UfYt8OL2b28/TjGHzUGl4oI/AAAAAAAAJIg/VK_c9G_RlJM/s640/IMG_5601.jpg and sosyal ni Tita Debbie! =))

Post a Comment