ACET

I got hold of the Ateneo Application Forms today and I was convincing myself that things will eventually go my way:


Me: "Miss, I have my future in my hands! This is it!" =))
Teacher: "Oh, I can see this being your future!" :">


I LOVE HER. =)) =)) =))
Miss Kate, you were the one I was originally planning to ask a recommendation letter from. :-L :-L :-L Huhu... I'm left with no choice but to trust my future with other teachers. :(((( ACET Testing Dates are on September 19-20, 2009. ;)


UPDATE:

SENIORS, raise your hands!!! Everyone who is applying for Ateneo is bothered whether the Personal Essay should be handwritten or computerized. Well, I asked Sir Ira, our Guidance Counselor, and this is what he had to say:

"lorenz, kung maganda ang sulat kamay mo ok lang na handwritten. pero if you are not too confident that people will understand your handwriting, it's ok to type it in the computer and just print it. "

(I finished making my essay already! :> Handwritten para more personal. :>)

4 comments:

kate said...

may it help to know that i would definitely have written an inspired, positive and glowing recommendation:)

you'd be fine lorenz and you're going to go places. so, who's writing your recom? [ selos na ko..:)) ] i'm sure you'd be accorded the commendation that you very well deserve:)

all the best.

Lorenz said...

NOOOO. :(( you can't say that SINCE sir cheto won't even make one for me!!! He's like my only hope because pretty much my course preferences are into the ARTS. AS in he won't make one for ANYBODY! :-L :-L saya niya diba? :(((((

I need 2 recom letters. :-< I'd let Ms. Annie write one for me and..... :(( i don't know who's going to be the other person YET. :|

kate said...

then ask ms amy!:)) seriously.
maybe sir cheto will change his mind...or maybe you just have to try harder- then, he'd give it a shot..

why not ms betching? or ms tess abarabar?

Lorenz said...

NO COMMENT na. :)) I'll try to convince sir cheto one more time next week. :)) I'd probably go with miss amy if he won't come around. :))

:| :| :|

Post a Comment