:)

I DON'T CHECK MY BLOG ARCHIVES. =)) But today, I did!! I just wanted to step out of the role as a blogger and what would it feel like if I was a reader. Without bias or anything, I went as far as I can with the "BACK" button and you know what I thought? ANG BADUY NG BLOG KO.... wait, I'm not yet done... ANG BADUY NG BLOG KO, BEFORE. =)) As in I can't forgive myself with all those weird posts but as a rule, once I hit the "PUBLISH" button... There is no looking back. =)) I'm sorry sometimes lang talaga I get so carried away I forget about reputation and my dignity. =)) :|

I've been doing this since I was in Grade 6, reformatted my blog a couple of times and 80% of my posts had zero comments, but now my blog doesn't look that bad anymore. =)) =)) \:D/ That's all. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment