SONA 09


"My critics call it dictatorship... I call it determination." -PGMA

INDEED. =)) It's really just a matter of perspective! Malamang if you are her critic then nothing that she does would impress you... DUH. :| You have to question their objectives of doing so and if they have other vested interests. There's just SO MUCH accusations thrown her way and I applaud her for doing her job despite all of this. (Let's see: She never said there would be Martial Law... She never desired to stay in power beyond her term... She has been doing her job quite effectively so what's up with misgovernance? "My critics are afraid of their own shadows." =))) Her speech has been adorned with clever retorts against her critics and it was the best time for her to do it. ;) This was her last State of the Nation Address, it's like her last 2 minutes before the game ends... and she nailed it.

I'm not saying I like her though. :-"

No comments:

Post a Comment