want



Confidence is knowing that you can do it while arrogance is thinking that you will get it. Sometimes talaga Josef Montinola is full of wisdom. :> I don't want to set myself up for depression if things don't go the way I planned it... But I want the whole universe to conspire and help me pass Ateneo. :|

A while ago Karl and I were able to submit our ACET Forms and Requirements with Emil's help. We were only in school until 12 noon for the College Mock Exams and after that we tagged along with Emil as he was Ateneo bound too.

Walking inside the campus was conducive to inspiration and motivation. :(( You can't help but want to study in Ateneo. The place is so inviting. :(( I'm at loss for words. . . . . .

My Sched:
September 19, 2009. (1:30-6:30pm) Ateneo Grade School, Room No. 1. SEE YOU! :D

2 comments:

kate said...

what does your shirt say?

own the dream,lorenz:)

Lorenz said...

"Excellence is not an act but a habit. It has been our habit for one hundred fifty years."

Bought the shirt in Ateneo. :-j HAHA. Wala lang... Slowly changing my allegiance. JOKE.

Post a Comment