Yearning...

Sigh. I miss going home to this house. It was completed in 2003, this was our second house in Cagayan de Oro. It was really my parents who took care of everything from buying the nails to what lights are going to be used; it was our family project because they got us involved as well. :D I had my own room most importantly. But we lived there only for 3 years, given that we relocated to Manila after. Now it's being rented by... Koreans. :> :> :> They are everywhere... :)) haha.







UPDATE: HAHA. 2007 pic naman para it would look improved and lived already. =)) =)) The trees are meant to somehow block the glass. Privacy issues. :)) :| I remember riding my bike and feeling the air move against me. When was the last time I did that? :((((( Babaw ko, I know. :))

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO IAN ALTUNA. =)) You have always asked me if in Cagayan de Oro I lived in a hut... %-) Alam kong joke yun pero... :-"

15 comments:

zhandrez said...

omgeee. ing ana na diay ang itsura karon? :))

zhandrez said...

ay! false alarm. mali pala comment ko. haha. 2003 pman diay na gtake . :)) tsk2 i remember the sofa. naka yabu ko gamay. coke ba to? =))

Febbe said...

That's one damn great house..

Lorenz said...

@zhandrez: :)) murag coke man toh. Grabe gipa cleaning pa to kay nag-stain ang coke! =)) YEAH. That's an old pic... of course naa nay landscaping diba. :D

@febbe: Hehe! thanks :D

jr said...

Ganda ng bahay niyoooooo!!!!!!

Lorenz said...

Lumang pic pa yan okay. :-j :)) haha.
sira pa yung road. :)))

Vic said...

oh my god may ganito pala sa province noh?!!! :-j

Ang ganda lorenz....Soooobbbbbrrrraaa!!!
natalo yung kila jubby...=))

Bong said...

I must say that that house is damn coool! :D hehe

Hi i'm Ryan said...

it's soo.. rural @_@

Lorenz said...

@vic: everyone save up... vacation to CdO! :)) AS IF NAMAN. :-j =))))

@ryan: RYAN PREJUDICE KA KASI. =)))

@bong: haha! thanks. It looks like a spaceship no? :))

ryy said...

"I remember riding my bike and feeling the air move against me. When was the last time I did that?"

same :( there's no place safe for me to bike in the area... it just doesn't feel the same when you don't bike around your own neighborhood :P

sayang ang bike skills :))

Lorenz said...

HAHA! :)) %-) sayang skills ko. :-<

Estela said...

OMG COOL @-)

Wait ito nanaman yung mga 2am comments ko =))))

Lorenz said...

WOW. =))
hannah montanna let's watch kasi. :D :D HAHA. medj long time no see. :))

Anonymous said...

i see your house alot..its sooo empty even if there are people there..it just soo quiet and creepy..TT

-mia

Post a Comment