magazines


i love magazines!
One of my biggest dream is to be a Creative Director behind a successful magazine.
I bet that is going to be the best job ever.

I love how magazines captivate you merely by looking at its cover.
It's very unique from another! Every magazine you see in the bookstore has specific
demograph/markets, purposes, themes, and topics!
It isn't a joke to come up with one monthly!

Imagine all the decisions you have to make!
What font? will it be Helvetica? Arial? Jester?
Whose going to be on the cover? ...Politician? Celebrity? Average Joe?
Who is it really? Shall it be Hilary Clinton? Britney? Me?
When will it be released? 3rd week of the month? Bi-monthly? Tomorrow?
How much will it cost? 10? 180? 200?

HAHA! Don't get too excited LORENZ!
I hope I would be given a chance to do this kind of job...
I THINK I'LL DO GREAT!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Magazines are part of what I simply can't resist: POP CULTURE!
it is embedded amongst us and it will be remembered forever!
Who will ever forget the famous SI cover of Tyra?
Or the commotion brought about by whoever gets to take
Baby Shiloah's first pics?
... no matter how you put it it's everyone's concern!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohmy, ang dami pa lang magazines. Yung iba dito hindi ko alam. =))

Post a Comment