pRefect

TODAY is the MOST UNFORGETTABLE DAY of my High School life!
and its nothing near something positive....

I borrowed my friend's iPod while we had our club meeting in school. I thought it was okay because he used it before I did. So, I used it and I slept away while listening to "I'm Real" by Jennifer Lopez. (I dunno but I kinda liked that song and since i haven't heard it for ages!) Everything seemed okay until i was bothered by Gino's heavy hand and he told me Mr. Medroso, the upper year's prefect, was inside the room. I didn't understand what he was saying but I knew trouble was about to happen.

I looked up and I saw standing before me the SECOND scariest person I have seen.
(Yeah, he is not the first... that's another post for you guys!:))
I LITERALLY FROZE and I COULDN'T MOVE!
I didn't know what was up and I really panicked! He then told me that he wanted to confiscate the iPod! (waah! FYI my heart was already palpitating at this moment!) I naturally, didn't want to give it because IT WASN'T MINE!
I told him that "hindi ko alam na bawal" which obviously isn't an acceptable excuse for him!
He then told me that "hindi ka naniniwala?" and I didn't know how to respond. He proceeded by saying "akin na para alam mo na bawal." It was very intense and scary all at the same time.

I was quiet after he had said that and for the next couple of seconds... BELIEVE ME... it was the longest minute of my life!!! I then thought that maybe if I NOW hid the iPod he would leave. So, I placed the iPod inside Gino's bag and told him that "hindi na po ito mauulit."

He then left and finally decided that the guy he was reprimanding was so close into peeing in his pants! (kidding aside!) arrgghhh!! I couldn't believe that this incident ever happened to me! It was very embarassing. The face I made the whole time was so funny that even I couldn't help but to be annoyed!

He was mean alright.. but he was still lenient. I didn't think that he would let me get through it yet he did! WHEW! I'm still in a state of shock right now. whoa!

No comments:

Post a Comment