Bad Day

Have you ever wanted something more than anything in this world?
I know it might sound cliched but you know it's a fact.

Since last summer I have been finding myself in a very difficult scenario everytime school ends. Who would've thought right? But, I have been experiencing a lot of stress and fatigue over the weeks because I keep on worrying whether I'm still in the honors class or not.

Being in the honors class for me is a big deal. I started my HS life in one and I want to end in it. Despite the competetive atmosphere, it's still a great crowd for you to be part of because you gain quality education and you are trained to excel no matter how hard the pressure is.

Today, I just got my report card for the last trimester and for the year. I honestly knew that I didn't do quite well in a particular subject so I was a bit nervous. I got hold of my card and obviously my instincts served me right. I got a low grade for MATH!

Now, that just means that I might not belong in the honors class next year. All the anticipation for next year, gone and I clearly don't know what to expect anymore. IF I'm not in the honors section then my junior life would be a total mess. I'm a type of person who doesn't function if I don't like the circumstances and definitely being in the hetero is an ill thing.

I am disappointed with myself because I know that I have placed myself in this predicament. I will continue to have nightmares every night on how my life will utterly change in the coming months. I will also have to wait to have a definitive answer to what my section is going to be. Until then, I am this boy who's dreams have been crushed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment