Why, oh, Why

Sometimes I surprise myself about how deep I look at things.
Well, I'm just full of thoughts that are sometimes
unwelcome!

Take a peek....

Doesn't it frustrate you that life has indeed full of contradictions?
My dad would always say how one thing would fall in your lap if it is really meant for you. (He believes in DESTINY!)
Which bothers me because my mom, on the other hand, always points out that for you to get what you want you must always strive to get it. (She believes in HARD WORK!)

Not only that...


There is this saying that goes you should
only hope but not expect for something. Because the more you expect for it to happen then the least likely it becomes. However, it is also given that you must focus or direct all your attention towards your goal right?
Then, it comes as naturally that you must expect for it to be for your advantage. Especially, if you did exert all of your effort!

WAAH! Now you see my dilemma.

I sought my mom’s help last Sunday and told her about this. (Ha-ha! Okay this
isn’t very serious... but hey! I just couldn’t help it!) She offered a simple answer that people should do their part in achieving their dreams. (HARD WORK!) But if it turns out that they failed they must accept this reality that they’re dream wasn’t meant for them! (DESTINY!) Well, that was so negative. Let me re-phrase... If you end up living your dream and finally achieving your goal, then it definitely was meant for you! There. :D

For the other contradiction, all she said was that you need to take everything in a stride. Just because you expected it to be great and it
doesn’t necessarily have to be so. You should accept it as it is.

Wow! I never would’
ve thought about it that way. That is why getting old is something I look forward to because you gain so much wisdom! I think that I'm thinking about this because of the current predicament I am in. I am still worried about my disposition for 3rd year. But I now know that I have no control over it and just accept it as it is... positive or not. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment