Friend Profile

I first became friends with Zhandrez (Kinder 2) [She's really smart! Throughtout our time in GS she'd be sent to all these math competitions and it was like mind-boggling but she understood every damn thing! :))] and then Roxette followed (Grade 2) [Roxette has always had that leadership quality going on. She was the GS President now she's the HS Chairperson! To top it all of she's a scholar!] and then Andrea came along (Grade 3) [A transferee from Ateneo de Davao, Dea was a pretty shy girl before. We became friends and she was never like before ever again! =))] and Colleen was the latest addition [She hated me. I don't know but we ended up being so close!!! :D] (Grade 4). Grade School was pretty much all about us and what we were going to do next. :)) I'm lucky that after all these years they have stilll found a friend in me. We may no longer hang-out but whenever we see each other it's like nothing has changed and whatever may hold us together has never been stronger. Basta "magamping tagsa-tagsa" okay? >:D<

I don't know what to do with these pictures! =)) There are so maaany.

No comments:

Post a Comment