Masquerade - February 21



At the Studio for picture taking then were headed to the venue.
We were waiting then for her dad to pick us up. When we got there... and entered the hall. =)) Everybody was staring at us. :-o
Rox, Nick, Leen and I


Rox with whatever... =))
Vicky and Caloy (EHEM!) :D



The stares, the gazes, the glances and the obvious look of recognition. Yep, I was remembered! =))
Rica and JU


with their Dates :>
Dea and Jim


with Roxette and Mariel
with Tiza


Rica and Thea
Yosef and Sittie :>

Rox and Leen; Rox and Kristel
Andrea


with Teacher Charlette :D


Merilou Zhandrez

Hevlee RicaI was serious when I told you they were dressed to the nines! =))

Sittie Rox with the 'Prom King' (swear, im not kidding :)
Dancefloor is open!!! :D
After we danced and got settled I immediately went to work and gave Colleen the gift which Migi and I prepared for her. It was a Pooh Stuff Toy and it carried with it Migi's proposal for her to be his date!!! uhm. Back story? Migi is from here and Colleen is from there. They met because of me and this saturday would be their moment to share! BOW!!! =)) She was super shocked when she saw the invitation and the plane ticket!!! She said she almost felt like crying. :"> HAHA! Colleen + Migi = Love moves. She would attend the LSGH prom this Saturday.WHY? just because. Stop asking.
Superfriends daw. :)

Their prom was good but we made it memorable!!! My experience with it was SURREAL! Everyone just kept on saying HI and I don't know how to say it otherwise but WE DEFINITELY OWNED THAT NIGHT!!!! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment