The story

Colleen asked me to be her prom date late last year and although I really thought that it was an impossible, far-fetched and impractical idea (Going to Cagayan de Oro just to attend a the prom??? Ridiculous!) ...At the back of my mind was also the interest to seemingly pursue this crazy idea of hers! :>

I don’t know how I convinced my parents, all I know is I just did and all I could remember was purchasing the E-ticket on my laptop while chatting with someone at the same time that made me book the 7:40 am returning flight much to the irate of my mom (it was too early!)

Yesterday culminated the numerous text and IM messages Colleen and I had to go through just to push through with this.
BUT SHE'D RETURN THE FAVOR PRETTY SOON. =))


My schedule:

2:30 am – Wake Up!
4:00 – NAIA Terminal 2
5:10 – Flight to CdO
6:37 – Arrival in CdO
8:30 – 3:23 pm – At my Tita’s House
3: 41 – Bo’s Cafe To Studio
5: 13 – Xavier Estates Country Club
5: 57 – Sitting in the Prom Table
5 – 11pm – Prooooom!
12 – 2: 30 am – Bo’s Cafe after prom.... :> Chatting with Superfriends =))
3 am – Back in the house
6: 20 am– CdO Airport
7: 18 am – Flight to Manila
8: 49 am – Back in Manila......


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!! That was fast! :-o

No comments:

Post a Comment