Bjorn's birthday is...

Lackluster, monotonous, uninteresting,
dull!

...Okay, I KNOW IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE so take the ANTONYMS of those words and you'll have the perfect description for the party that was held last night for Bjorn's 17th birthday! (Seriously..You should know him by now.) His birthday isn't until today but his plan was to celebrate on the eve so that we could meet the 28th wide awake! :)) The event was held at the posh Club 360, A-venue building along Makati Avenue.


After I was done with my stint here at Yehey! (I'm working as an intern... have I shared that already? click here) Karl and Roi met up with me in Podium so that they could ride with me going to Makati. :) We arrived around 7:30 pm and being the reserved guys that we were we decided to enter the place just when everybody else has already been seated. :))


It was a gathering of an impressive bunch of people that I presume have tremendously been involved in Bjorn's life. (lalim) The guests included ME, Karl, Roi, Ian, Joseph, Migi, Victor and Jubby otherwise known as Anvaya, (just accept it.) (because Gregg and Nico couldn't make it that night!) Michelle and Sakki came as part of Bjorn's PM barkada and Inah, Bjorn's best girl(space)friend and colleagues over at Verse Vise also came to give a hand in celebra ting his birthday in style! How can I forget Anina and Mikka (FF Barkada) also came the latter being the most special girl for the birthday boy that night. (uyyyyyyyyy.) HAHA!






One of the prerequisite was to come in your "most fashionable attire" and that I did. :D Parties are always an excuse for you to try different looks! :)) Everyone I hope didn't disappoint. HAHA! Needless to say the party spelled B-j-o-r-n(space) B-e-d-a-y-o all over... All of us had a blast and most importantly so did Bjorn! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BJORN!!!



It was Ian's birthday (he too turned 17! shocking? I CAN HEAR YOU! =))) that night but his celebration isn't until next week! :))
Can't have two parties on the same night... :)

Caution: THEY ARE NOT NECESSARILY AN ITEM! only one pair. can you guess?

Don't get loud at me mom... THAT'S WATER! I promise. =)) [she specifically texted me not to drink that night. I listen y'know. :))]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

water daw?!?

Lorenz said...

tsss. ian ka lang eh. haha

Post a Comment