What i've been up to


I have started my internship at Yehey! two weeks ago in the Advertising/Creative department headed by Sir Jay Arellano. :D (I skipped last week because of our family vacation in Hong Kong but now I'm back to work!) I'm having an interesting time here knowing how my life would be like when I would start to work! :-o HAHA. But something that I dread? LUNCH BREAK. All it means for me is eating alone at Podium while people mock me for my solitude. :))

Since May is about to start my schedule is going to be like this:

8am - 11am : Yehey! Internship
1pm - 5pm : LSC Review Center  (review for the College Entrance Tests)

and painting classes every Saturday.  (2-6pm) :|

But until then I'm going to be eating by myself the rest of the week. GREAT. :| saya no?

5 comments:

kate said...

wow, you're so busy. but it's a worthwhile and productive task. galing naman.

eating lunch alone is not the worst thing that could happen, i mean it could have been worse :)
and sometimes solitude can be comforting ( hahaha...ofw na talga si ms kate lorenz :o) )

btw, what's yehey?

Bong said...

Cool, I know some people over at Yehey! :)
They invite us for blog events.. Sina Lazlo, Kankan, etc.. :)

Grabe naman, why do you eat ALONE in Podium? Make friends over there? hahaha

Btw, whats LSC College?

Lorenz said...

Miss kate! :)
YEHEY! is a philippine search portal. (copy/past wikipedia) haha. so... sometimes what I do is conceptualize ads...etc. =))

Anyway, I'd change my routine na. I'd buy food and eat here in my desk na lang. :))

Lorenz said...

Bong!
I don't have friends here YET. :)) I'm just friends with the interns. :>

LSC Review Center. :)) not a college. sorry. :))

Sarah said...

Aww, cute expression. Also, good luck finding friends, I know you will.

Post a Comment