I'm feeling positive. :)


"Most days of the year are unremarkable. They begin, and they end, with no lasting memories made in between. Most days have no impact on the course of a life."

I am so looking forward for 2010. It's not because I'm in a rush for High School to end, believe me, I had a change of heart. :) Sort of. :)) I still want to be with my friends and classmates and what I'm just saying is that 2009 hasn't been all that great hasn't? Oh no. AH1N1, floods, a lot of suspension of classes, and it seems like everybody's dying left and right. :-o :|

However, I'm thankful for a lot of things this year. :-bd I'm thankful for still being in the Honors Class. (I swear, if we had another year in HS I would already be cut off. :| :))) I'm thankful for being friends with everyone in the class... this time around. :-bd (Reco! :D) I'm thankful for the opportunity to step out of my comfort zone. (CUE.) I'm thankful for the people I met this year and for those who made a lasting impact and influence on me. :"> (Surrounding yourself with positive people is so rewarding.) It's a bit early for me to post my year-ender but I feel like making one already. :) It's not everyday I get the chance to sit down and just write down my thoughts freely. :) I just wish that I'd stay this positive. :)) Me and my mood swings. :| I want to HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

1 comment:

kate said...

i'm feeling positive too..hahaha.i have big plans for my lovelife next year...hahaha...i am so gonna make things happen:) i can do this :))

Post a Comment