Dorm Bum

This is the view from the top bunk of a double deck bed. :)))) The unit is spacious enough for two people and the best thing about this dorm is that, they have free amenities such as internet, pool access and it's just walking distance to CSB. :)) For the next few months, I'll have to get used to buying all my meals at eateries that have the best value for money. :> WUU Independent living. \:D/ I didn't get so bored tonight because I have my laptop with me and Garage as my reading material. =)))) My saliva is just drying up.

7 comments:

kate said...

nice! looks student-friendly, so conducive to studying :)) baka parati ka na lang nag-aaral nyan lorenz :))dili na papugong...

at dapat may skyflakes at pancit canton ( lucky me ) para kumpleto talga :))

enjoy your own happy little place!

Lorenz said...

YEAH Skyflakes I'll have to stack some then :D HAHA :)) When you don't talk to your roomate then studying is also helpful to make use of time =))

Jet said...

roomate ftw. :D

kate said...

jet, where are you studying? and what's your course?

Jet said...

MS. KATE!!!!
same school as you were. :) UP DILIMAN
BS Business Administration :D

kate said...

jet! idol na kita simula ngayon....hahaha
awesome. college of business admin is one of the toughest and coolest at the university :)

like i always tell you: be the best that you can be :) mabuhay ang iskolar ng bayan!

[ wait, baka mag-charge na yung may-ari ng blog..]

hi lorenz!!!

Bong said...

Hey Lorenz, how much is rent in that dorm? Looking for a place near DLSU...thanks!

Post a Comment