Fifth Code v.2

As promised, two new blazers for this month!! A lot of people have been demanding that I release new designs but you see I'm not in a rush and I just do it because I find it fun. Of course, selling them is the principal objective of this project but it's not like I won't survive if they don't. :)) I'm just happy keeping things at my own pace because Fifth Code is just starting out... I have a lot of plans for Fifth Code and the entire blueprint for its future is already laid out. :) Just a matter of taking my time.
For this set of blazers I wanted a more edgy feel to them. The camel colored military blazer and the two-toned gray blazer, somehow because of the styling made, became complementary to each other. :) Thanking Lyka Orhel for producing quality photos yet again, Isabelle Dee for hair and make-up (and moral support haha!) and Daniel Velasco for modeling the blazers. These pre-designed blazers still cost at Php2,500.00 and you can email fifthcode@gmail.com for your custom made blazers requests or for any inquiries.


1 comment:

inkarlcerating said...

grabe ang galing nio lorenz! i love the brand na

Post a Comment