Garage Magazine Dec-Jan 2010 Issue Feature

When Garage first came out I thought its timing couldn't have been better. Its release cemented the fact that there was indeed a market for stylish guys. With the overabundance of magazines for women's fashion, Garage is solely at the forefront for men's with an established, steady and solid following. :) It's mind-boggling how I ended up inside its pages but I spaced out when I learned Adrianne wanted me to be included in the Personal Style shoot. :)) Its release is commendable for my birthday is up soon and I think I just received the best birthday present ever! :)) What a coincidence! THANK YOU GARAGE! :)

THIS totally makes up for the number of times I wanted to post my looks online but I hesitated... because I thought that a lot of other people were doing it already. HAHA. Also just happy styling other people when I create looks for Fifth Code. :) 2011 YOU GOT ME SO EXCITED.

5 comments:

Jech said...

Yun oh! Good job with the looks!

Lorenz said...

HAHAH HELLO JECH! Thanks. :> Still maintaining my stand that you'd be in those pages VERY SOON. :> hahah

Anonymous said...

Fifth Code Blazer! \m/

Lorenz said...

OH HI ANONYMOUS PERSON. :> :D

kate said...

thanks to your blog, now i don't have to get a copy of the mag :)

Post a Comment