Stache Magazine BTS

HAHA. So I forced myself to take "behind-the-scenes" photos of today's shoot. Elisa planned the whole thing for their Stache Magazine, which is a bimonthly online magazine that's devoted to bring the netizens the latest. She wanted to feature Fifth Code so that's why today happened. :)) (JSYK it's 12am so forgive the lousy write-up) She got David to model (who by the way is in the latest issue of Garage Magazine! GO GRAB A COPY!) and Angela Mulach for the girl's online store counterpart. The theme was young-valentine-let's-run-away-vibe shot in UP Diliman where it is free 24/7. The tandem of Pat Nabong as the photog and Esme Palaganas as the stylist were there in full force while Ariana was there cause she was all our friend. :D =)) My eyes are dropping as I type and as much as I want to elaborate on what happened let's just all sleep shall we? (yawn)

P.S.: CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW YOU FIFTH CODE'S 3RD LOOKBOOK!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment