I MISS POSTING ABOUT FRIENDS

Posting about gimmicks and random hangouts with friends died a natural death right about the end of high school. I think. Or maybe when I started having my own custom domain and had the innate pressure of putting out something substantial for a change. But there's no denying I miss seeing faces on my blog of actual friends. People I actually know and who read my blog because they were used to being blogged about. Hahaha.

Spent my Monday and Wednesday with these people who I haven't seen for the longest time. Best pal Esty celebrated her birthday last Monday at Sambojokin... Samboko... Sambokojin (!!!!) in Eastwood! It was pretty sweet seeing everyone make time for her despite Pedring's rage. And met-up with everyone yet again for a lunch in BonChon Katip because I had to give Roi the blazers to be used for a UP ADHOC event this Friday. (See invite here)

PHOTO HEAVY POST STARTING RIGHT NOW...
Refresher! This is Esty. (http://estelabags.tumblr.com/)
Owners of my favorite tumblr sites Ariana and Erin!
Someone. JK. It's Monfort.
BB and AA
Levo. Nico. Same thing.
Roi, AA and _________
Ryan, Mikka (who doesn't own twitter or a blog. Add her in FB? haha) and Erin!
Anina (same FB girl only) and Moira!! Haven't seen her for ages!
ARIANA THE COOL KID
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESTELA ANGELA BAGOS
Hi Tita Inday :)
............................
Luigi, Esty and Tita Inday
I'm all for meeting new people and expanding one's group of friends but high school buds remain special and irreplaceable. SO MUCH LOVE.

3 comments:

Erin said...

LOREEEEENZ Awww kilig me!!! Hehe you did go back to blogging about this :"> See you again soon!! Hopefully :)

Lorenz said...

YES YES I MISSED YOU!!!!!! hahaha accept my humble post!! :">

April said...

OMG LORENZ HATING U FOR THE "............................" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA k

Post a Comment