SWAGGER LIKE US

 
Going to events is one of those things I have to be extra finicky about because I live far. But to be invited to attend Garage's Street Dapper Kings slash 3rd Anniversary Party was a no brainer --- I had to witness this event. Haha. It was my first time to go and I had a blast seeing everyone from magazine editors, stylists, photographers, models and the ubiquitous bloggers. Fun night celebrating the continuous success of Garage Magazine and the 9 style icons they were commending that night! Garage has always been on the forefront of making every guy dress-up better and with them going monthly starting this October, it is a testament that they are doing the best possible job at it. No way but up! :)
 
Main man, Garage Magazines's Editor In Chief, Rey Ilagan with Sassa Jimenez  
My buddies that night! Haha thanks for going with me Eliz, Lexie, Lyka, Toch and Yuuri!  
Favorite blogger Rosanna Aranaz with Mandi Garcia and their friend :)  
Hideo Muraoka
 
Nyko Rodriguez!
 
Street Dapper King 2011 recipient Mike Concepcion  
Garage Magazines's Style Assistant Adrianne Concepcion  
Bj Pascual and another Street Dapper King 2011 recipient menswear fashion designer Ziggy Savella  
Lyka Orhel with Kim Manalo
Carlos Laurel


Can you see what I wore? Haha they had an 80's Bboy (Breakdance/Hiphop) theme but I had to include a blazer. :> Also, forgive my eyes. It was dead tired blood shot red. -__-

THE END
.

No comments:

Post a Comment