OXYGEN SPRING/SUMMER


Ever since OXYGEN had an image overhaul last year things they have been fairly consistent in exciting the public. Talking to their Merchandising Manager, Raul D. Jante, he said that this change was both a conscious effort on their part as well as the management. And rightly so, from their too-much-graphic-going-on aesthetic they went out to be more sleek, cosmopolitan, edgy and fashion forward. Rocking an OXYGEN item really isn't for those who are afraid to take on the spotlight. 

Elephant in the room is that I used to ignore the store when I shop but it's worth checking out this time around. A change of heart for me! Especially with the release of their new collection, such items are essential to be part of my stuff! OXYGEN has made me love them again, albeit it took much time, it never was too late. :)




This was from a gift from Oxygen! Surprised to see that paper doll version of me by the talented Soleil Ignacio! Her illustrations are meant for shirts as well! Check out her tumblr http://choleil.tumblr.com!!! :) Pretty Rad!! Thank you so much Cholo dela Vega, Ed Lorenzo and Carina Alejandrino of Connect Agency. And to all the bloggers I was with that day. More power Oxygen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment