OBAMA!

HE WON!
Wow. Wow. Wow. It's amazng how Barack Obama became the First Black President of the United States of America in its 232-year history!!! His portrait will be placed in a wall in the White House among the 43 other presidents that are white. I know for some of you his color isn't a big thing and it's not for me at all! Don't get me wrong! I just emphasized it because it represents more than that I believe. Barack Obama for me really represents the "young and old, rich and poor, Democrat and Republican, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, gay, straight, disabled and not disabled." He is very diverse, open-minded and I just think he really is a good leader! :> I hope the Philippines will have a great leader too. If there is anything that the Philippines can draw from the US elections that is to get inspired by the selflessness of their leaders and their commitment to initiate CHANGE! When will we have our turn?

BEFORE I END THIS POST:


Check out the video above! This is by far the coolest video I have seen on Youtube since Womanizer? :)) Students used TI's "Whatever You Like" as a basis for coming up with their election song: "You Can Vote However You Like." :D Superb!
Chorus:
Obama on the left
McCain on the right
We can talk politics all night
And you can vote however you like
You can vote however you like, yeah

Democratic left
Republican right
November 4th we decide
And you can vote however you like
You can vote however you like, yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment