Audacious exists in our vocab because of her :))

Two years ago just when we were getting started with our English class, the teacher asked, "What is your pet peeve? What irritates you? What makes you tick?" (siyempre she had to emphasize what pet peeve is. :))) I raised my hand thinking that I just have to say something and so I blurted out "Miss, wrong pronounciation." I then realized that my answer was probably not a good one when she immediately fired back, I beg to disagree Mr. Namalata! Who gave you the right to judge? Who gave you the right to demean people? Who gave you the right to criticize? I’m sorry but what’s important is the essence rather than the grammar. Okaay, maybe not a good one at all. HAHA! That moment was the turning point of my life because if I could handle that... then I’m ready for anything! =)) (God, I have so much memory space. :)))

Of course after that incident we have moved on... (HAHAH!) and she has been a teacher who never fell short in giving encouragements then and positive comments until now even if she's all the way in Japan!!! %-) :D Thank you Miss... We miss you... :>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS KATE!

(April 16 :>)

5 comments:

kate said...

SHUCKS...lorenz, i am speechless. and you made me cry:) this has exceeded my expectations, thank you.

i can't believe you could still remember that! no, let me tell you why i said those lines ( and i don't recall saying all that...maybe to that effect, yes ): you looked smug and sounded so condescending...hahaha, so i took the liberty of chastising you. Yup, talk about disastrous start:))

and i always thought you disliked me and you can be very intimidating at times:)) did i sound so mean 2 years ago?:)) sorry.

keep on writing, i have been religiously reading your entries.

tan-awa ako gikuntan nga bulak: santan! hahaha. that's me at 5.

thanks lorenz!heaps!

Pao said...

Happy Birthday ulet misss. =))

Gee g-- okay, I'll stop now. =))

Lorenz said...

>:D< YEY! i made you cry that's really what this is all about. joke. :)) haha. I'm glad you like my way of greeting you a Happy Birthday! :D

There's so many quotes from you but so little time... =)) just kidding.

that picture of yours is so iconic bisan santan lang na ang bulak. :))

>:D< btw, you could "do that".... :> HAHA!

kate said...

arrgggghhh....tama na pala!!! dont change it:)

kalawang na ko diri sa japan...hahaha. dont know my grammar. sorry, its my bday, so im entitled:))

ryan said...

Happy birthday again miss :D

I've never seen that picture before haha :)

Post a Comment