Drawing all day :))

With much patience I was able to draw her some eyes. :| Drawing the eyes is a challenge for me and I'd like to thank my sister for telling me to re-draw if it still doesn't look quite alright for her. I just saw a picture of model Isabel Roces on a magazine and my sketchbook was on my lap already so I tried to draw her. :> Her resemblance to Angelina Jolie is apparent. :))
"You don't draw clothes... do you?" =))) Well, I tried and here are the "results." They don't look bad don't they? ;) HAHAHA. Drawing is one thing but constructing them is a whole new challenge. But that's why I'm going to learn and study about it. :| :)) I will just surprise you one day. :> :)) Can anybody get me an internship anywhere this summer? =)))) :-"

4 comments:

Vic said...

here?? =))))))) :P

Lorenz said...

TSS =))))

kate said...

you're partial to blue:) i like the red dress!cuteness.

April said...

Ugh I can't draw...like this -______- Screw you, I'm jealous =))

Post a Comment