QUATRO

Last day in Singapore!!!
Was at Orchard Road very early that day. Shops were still closed but that didn't stop us from checking them out from the outside. Hahah
My parents. Hahaha. So lucky to have these two. So lucky to have them still young and enjoy travelling with their kids. So lucky that they can make us travel and provide for our wants that we make appear as our needs. Sorry for appearing stoic throughout the whole trip, it was because of my headache!! But I sincerely enjoyed and appreciate all of your efforts. Thank you!!
And with that I bid goodbye to Singapore. 4 days of non-stop exploring, discovering, interacting and bonding. So many memories made and as my mom said, you have to store these fun, joyful memories to brave the sad ones that will inevitably present along in your life. Christmas season isn't over so I wish everybody is having a swell, meaningful time with their families. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment