The year that was... 2010

Worn: Fifth Code Blazer

I specifically remembered what my goals were when I was welcoming 2010 and those were: to step out of my comfort zone, meet new people and gain new friends. 12 months have passed and when I look back at how my year went... I know for sure that those goals have been achieved. I don't know how I did it, but this year, things just turned out the way I wanted them to be. :D This blog has been helpful in documenting all the things I've done so check out my highlights for 2010.
"You've improved so much from the time I got to know you," hearing this from a close friend was a validation of my progress. I've changed. I admit I've changed and that's not exactly a bad thing. My standards, my outlook in life, my goals, my wants --- all these things changed within me. Change is good especially when you know you've grown as a person. It's a sign that you've accepted whatever life has thrown in front of you, accepted this curveball and chose not to remain stagnant. This year has been such a productive and fruitful year for me and 2011 won't be anything less than what I have already started. :) Thank you so much to all of my friends who are the readers of this humble blog! Hope you stick for a lot more years to come!! And to my family thank you for the support and love. SO PUMPED UP FOR 2011!!!!

NEVER A FIZZLE. :-" FROSH YEAR WITH A BANG!! WOOOH

2 comments:

Jamie Blomdahl said...

Lookbook na to!! :)) I agree you've gone such a long way. AND WOW it's been so long since I've last commented on your blog :))

Philip G. said...

happy new year:-)

Post a Comment